Monday 1 September 2014



(Monday 1st September, Hero Event)



WOW today was awesome, it was so nice to meet you all in our rooms, I tried to take pics of everyone doing hero poses but should have known that would be impossible :D  I WAS FLYING FROM ROOM TO ROOM trying to find a chatroom that is not full Lol but surprisigly I can't believe I got a pic with ishacool and Roxy in a chatroom thought it would be impossible!! it was fun uniting with you all ;)









But it was actually more of a challenge getting a pic with Fran 



We Couldnt even get into our own event :D LOL


BUT I
FINALLY GOT ONE


WOW THANK YOU EVERYONE
For making so much effort for heroes day, every single room was full!!


flowers-desi-glitters-35
HEROES FOREVER :P


Thank you all, for your participation at todays heroes event, sorry if you couldn't get into any of the rooms because we couldn't ourselves Lol, hope you all enjoyed it though?

Here are the links to roxy-1 and Fran is epics blog of more pictures from the hero day event

http://roxysfunmspblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://franneh.blogspot.co.uk/

Join the hero club and share your art books, looks and movies about heroes :D


thank-you-desi-glitters-19






10 comments:

  1. Hero Day Was Totally Amazing, I've Got Pics Up On My Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isha it was SUCH a success ;) I loved it so much bae HEROES FOREVER <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get in lol but it sounded good :) add me guys~ lil flower1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there ishacool/pandypolo!!! I was so excited to come, but unfortunately, the game room was full ;'(. But I hope you and everyone who came had an amazing time :D! And I hope that the lag didn't get to you (i)

    Lots of love,
    Serena<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its was OSM!
    ~Breakingice5~<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried to get to it :D ur so popular the game room was full :| hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will They're Be Something Else Like This? Like Something Other Than Rooms? xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Btw u still haven't unblocked me isha... My user is Helen <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sorry, i've been hating on Heros.. I truley do feel bad :( Thats not the kind of person i am, i swear with all my heart <333 Pandy, thanks for adding me again, your amazing. Isha, we unfriended but i hope we will add again soon :) Again i am sorry.... You both are very kind, ~ triangles567

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you