Friday 28 November 2014

It's My Birthday






Helllooo guys... it's my birthday today, wasn't thinking about making a post until I logged in and was welcomed with so many warm wishes from you all, and *COUGH* carly gray my lil cocky friend (whom I love) who started it all of. :D so I wanted to thank you all for being so nice and I couldnt believe all this happened within the 5 mins I just logged on





Happy Happy b'day To me!
   Lol thanks, carly gray aka tanvi for the mini birhday guest book partaaay 

                             
                                       Art book made by carly gray... yeh thanks wozzle
                                                   50 -.- LOL
                                                   
 Art book made by teddydud. thanks teddy, :)

Art book made by Melissa superhero (my pepper mint friend) ;p
thnk you very much

Thanks my bezzie roxy for the artie!! I loooove it!!! :D



7 comments:

  1. My pleasure :p love you peppermint friend :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuu peppermint you got it wrong it's melissa superhero not melissa super hero lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh happy birthday,my bday was on the 29th november x Ily polo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope u had a great day gorgeous <3 Sorry i couldnt come on to celebrate,add my on msp hun --> Carla a m

    Happy late birthday ;)
    My birthday was on 29th november

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yay :) Lol x I will send u a req on msp hun ;p Ttyl <3
      We can be bday buddies haha
      Cya pandy :3 -Carla

      Delete
  6. Even İf İ HATE You Guys... I Loved Your Blog xD

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you