Monday 16 June 2014

Hi everyone!! ishacool and pandypolo here!!!!


sooo like we decided, maybe it's about time we had some chillaxing time on MSP but instead .. even better!! :D we end up having a mini party at missisha's garden. Don't know what for?? hmm let's just say because ishacool turned level 76? and pandypolo level 46! Also because we havn't made a fun post in such a long time as we have been too busy with other things. 
Here is a screen shot of the mini party! wish more of our friends were online so they could have joined us :(

Anyway... does anyone remember this profile!! it was back in 2011 :o 


we couldnt remember how different MSP was back then until we saw this!! pandypolo was level 20 and ishacool level 20!! also back then you could only have one best friend and a boyfriend does anyone remember that.? If I remember correctly, level 20 was the highest back then and then they added 5 new levels, so level 25 was the highest.
we wish we could show you guys pics of when we just started MSP and we were level 1 Lol but unfortunately don't have it, back when we started, you couldnt even have a best friend!! only a boyfriend.. yuppers it's true.. then later MSP allowed users to have one best friend... and NOW 3 best friends!!! :)

As you can see we had each other on our profile as best friends back then and still do!! nothing has ever come in between us and never will :) we've been through a lot together and every moment has just strengthened our friendship more and more x
  
Oh yeah, like some people think and have also recently asked us, were we one of the first moviestars on msp.... no we weren't. there were older moviestars for example Bex. anyone remember her?
unfortunately she doesn't come online anymore..


This was her old MSP user profile, we have a pic with her on this blog... so you can imagine how old this blog is as well Lol..


Bex used to be the top moviestar!! and she started in 2010 !! 


Anyway what do you guys think of MSP now? everyone we know who started MSP back in 2011 say they prefer it how it used to be... who agrees?

Hanging at the Mall 8)


Love = isha & polo x


20 comments:

  1. I started late November 2011.. Some of the old MSP would be great it if was back. Especially about the hash tags. I can't even say my username anymore.
    ShakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm Gonna Miss You So Much Isha :(, Really You're Truly Amazing I Love And Adore You So Much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started early may 2011 it was alot better back then the only problem was peoploe coudl swear and my mum made me quit,then i come back on in 2013 and im like wow evetything has changedxD old msp was loads better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I started in December 2011, and party at missisha's? :'( Isha u blocked me on both ur back-up's but added me on ur friends list...kinda weird but I don't mind since at least u noticed me in a good way :D (don't remember msp that much since I never went on my account cuz I found msp boring x_x)

    ~Princesshadia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the semi-original from 2011 and miss it like hell. I have a few picture comparisons on my blog but I wish MSP could go back to that, before the fame addicts. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so refreshing to get a blast from the past, i remember those profiles like it was yesterday, i found a pic of mine on youtube and iv'e always wanted Bex to add me even to this day :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Agree MSP Was Much Better When I First Started - Early 2012. It Was So Much More Simple - And Not Much Hate :( Where Did The Lurve Goooooo?

    ~livliv2408

    Btw, I Couldn't Be Asked To Sign Into My Blog Account So I'm Commenting As An Anonymous ;b

    ReplyDelete
  8. I began March 2012, you were top then Isha. The good old days!

    -Minako (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh i remember i started at the same time as polo and and isha february 2011

    Brocky>3

    ReplyDelete
  10. old msp was so much better. i remember bex. she was so kind. i remember when you were msp's first level 25. iv been playing since 2010 but after like 4 months i always delete my account and quit, then i later come back. i dont know why. you use to be able to swear on msp now i cant even say skittles. msp has changed so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Cheese from the Epic Caroline. I love this girl xD

      ~ISHACOOL. XOXO

      Delete
  11. aww i remember <3 i started 4 years ago then deleted my old acc

    ReplyDelete
  12. yep, I joined 1 month before candired... :) bu im only lvl 9 -.-. (MSP - Miatomboy) go check my achivements and go onto birthday cake and at the bottom it shows ive been here 31 months

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone remember mrloverlover and milly3?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv isha and pansy btw go on my blog follow n comment the link is. Cubshah.blogspot.co.uk. On pinterest its cubshah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dont have a blog acc but i have 1 question....................Will you ever show your face to the internet (e.g.youtube)???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Skit was first, bex was second i think, look at skit. He is older than bex :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what do you use to make this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing Blog Keep motivating us with your blog posts please look at our articles kahoot hack

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you