Saturday 14 June 2014

Hello My Friends Ishacool here :p 

Just Making a new post to advertise my movie series which I worked soooo hard on so that everyone would enjoy, I am aware that most of you like thriller, horror like movies right? well that's what storm catchers is about: 

And if horror/thriller movies isn't your type then I have my other movies ''it could happen to you'' it's comedy/romance based. But, overall I hope you enjoy both my movie series :) and thank you too all who watch my movies,, send autos and greetings, I love my supporters. My regular helpers will be rewarded and also added if I haven't added them already :) when you have the time please watch my storm catchers movie, I need more views so that I can make the next part :) thank you all xx


Also please watch my 13 going 30 movie on Vintage. I work just as hard with my movies on Vintage as I do on ishacool. :) THANK YOU ALL XOXOXO <3 

Ishacool out 

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing so far Isha!!

    Minako of Love (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an exiting series! I can't wait to watch them. Isha, I think you're amazing and inspirational, please can you unblock me? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing! I watched 1-4 and plz add me! I commented on all of them but I dont think you saw? I love the movie! Even if you don't add me i will still watch no matter what! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched pars 1-4, because of it u added me (finally lol) Llove the series, make more xD

    ~princesshadia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds awesome......ill watch it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all your movies there so amazing and you work soo hard on your movies to entertain ppl it's a good thing we have you
    Xoxox lillypopstar321

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horror movies are my type..kinda (: i have heard about it when i go on movies its the most highest ones! i only watched the first episode like once and then i just never came online anymore....but im sure that the whole series will be amazing! ( msp username: tashhh ) :D

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you