Saturday 26 March 2016

What's Up !-DG123340



Riiiight.... This issue has been on mind lately and I thought
 I would vent it out on here... even though I made a similar post like this before >.<

Ok so why do some people not forgive others, is it because you think someones behaviour is unforgivable even something so small? Are you waiting for an offending person to apologise. We all are humans, we make mistakes, who hasn't?. Seeking revenge doesn't really do anything, because you'll still be holding a grudge and it'll be staying with you, it'll be like a repeated recording being played over and over in your mind, it'll end up driving you up the wall. I've had people that hurt me as badly as those who have offended me over something so small, I forgive those ho done their small deeds, but it's much harder to forgive those who done bigger deeds, but we all have to forgive some days right?

I do forgive people for what they've done to me, but I'll never forget. But, something so small so tiny, isn't worth to hold a grudge over. Life is too short, You live what you live for today, tomorrow is another day and you'll never know when your time comes, so how about forgive those that did harm to you, and live your life in peace. It'll be nicer if everyone was nice to you and you'll be nice to them, but life isn't that way, life is never always going to be fair. It's up to us, we either forgive or we don't. We all have our bad days and we all have our good days, we can't control all the difficult people we meet in life, or on the internet, or anywhere, but we can control how we act and how we behave. We could always talk our feelings out, cry, curse, get it ll out, on a blog >.< or on a journey or on pieces of paper. You'll feel much better than ever before.....
                    Thank You Colourful Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Kiss to you