Saturday 26 March 2016

I Love My Friends !-DG123040


I was supposed to make this post AGES ago just when Vivi (chichik) left to let her know she will not be forgotten... but I was procrastinating and now she's baaack but I still had to make it because it's been on my mind for sooo long, ... SO YE here it is!!... but a lot has happened since then... EVEN cookie monstah! decided to show her face but didnt stay long then few days later I get these messsages from vivi on my guestbook....

Yeaah this is how she greets me coming back after such a long time^^ -.-


                                                  Cookie Monstah!

                                   Conversation with and Art book by Cookie Monstah! ^^
Heart With cat

                                               Chichik A.K.A Vivi

Vivi's Looks! (before she deleted her account  ^^ Lol  ohhh but 'tonki dori' is by cookie monstah! :D

Music Instrument
groovychick24
                                                    This is my giiiiiirl groovy !! ♥♥

                                                          groovy bacon! 
I'm So glad we are Friends


Sending Hugs Your Way
Best Freinds Forever




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Kiss to you