Wednesday 5 February 2014


Hi pandypolo here! first post in months!! Omg new levels. I know I'm reaaaly late haha but I havn't been online for ages and I only found time now to make a post for the first time in ages. I can't believe how much has changed!!! and Omg wooow this blog has sooo many views. THANK YOUS PEOOOOPLEE.
Anyways what you guys think about the new levels? before the new levels came, the moviestars on the first page were all like levels 24 and 25, now they're all like 50 and 60! and Ishacool on 72!

Also now when people watch your movies or however way you earn fame you have to add it from your activities! do people prefer it like that or do you miss the old MSP? I think it's pretty cool tbh. Msp is updating very regularly Lol I wonder if that annoys anyone Lol. what do you guys think of it. There is so many ways to make fame now?! what's your favourite way of making fame?

Oh yeah, on to a different topic, people seriously!!! what is with the glitching!! such a a sad way to earn fame. Although for some people that ain't surprising, It's totally insane how some people will go extreme lengths to earn fame, well they don't exactly earn it, because earning something depends on a good performance whereas some people for instance bully and abuse others and even turn others against the person they intend to overrank in the highscores! this is mostly the case of jelous and selfish moviestars!. Moviestarplanet is supposed to be a fun game and people should be playing failry, if you want to earn fame then don't go on about it in the wrong way by hurting people!!!!! THAT IS SOO SAD. people who do that do not deserve fame!!!. 

Random. wooo- ing with my cousins 

3 comments:

  1. Yes I prefer the new msp plz add me pandypolo im Ella Angelstar, if you don't add me then plz at l,east write in my guestbook or help get my movies a lot of views! thnx so much ily xxxxxxxxx www.sweetteenslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I love you! And i prefer the new msp. I love all the updates!! and can i please be on your blog? im: moviestarroxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi plz ad me on msp im caled zolia moon plz add mn im a really big fan of yours an auto will be eenough plz isha cool or pandypoloplz thnx xxxxxxxxxxx
    zollia moon
    bye
    your the best you two"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you