Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bye Bye Take Care Always Graphic


You tube video by
 .

 Enjoooy! 

Miss You
To all our friends








Cookie Monstah! Roxy-1 Zylah Ijepic2 Fran is epic

Groovychick24 libbyriess vanessahall Raxtar Giogina Kristle

flowers-desi-glitters-30 Hello Bears

 

This is our final post! I didn't think I would ever come back to this blog again but our friend made this really emotional video with all our memories on msp with friends that I just had to share so thought I would end this blog with her video you know for a dramatic flare... a big bang! sorta thing
roses-desi-glitters-18
Lots of hugs and kisses love from

and

Good Bye Cat Graphic

7 comments:

  1. krisle i accidentally deleted your comment oops! and love you tooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that was really sad to watch and this blog is amazing love the glitter stuff please add me pandypolo

    hoodleulum78

    ReplyDelete
  3. the songs make it so much more sadder :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this blog and posts are so cute<33! Gonna miss it. Lyy muchachoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polo, you've done so much for me over the amazing few months that I got to know you so well. I wish we'd started talking earlier! But I was always too shy as I thought I'd creep you out :D I'm so glad I've met you as I have truly found myself a brilliant friend who I can always count on. I love you so so much and I hope everything will turn out great for you in the future because no one deserves it as much as you do. I will miss you ever so much and remember you can text me whenever you want! Love you so much xxx -Gio xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe Libby you munchkin ♥ will miss you too!! and lysmmmmmm Gio I'm so glad I met you guys take care all of yous xoox

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you