Thursday 11 June 2015



Hellloow there. erm ok so I decided on ''to post'' because everyone thinking I've been hacked for some reason. Everytime I log online, I'm welcomed by your beautiful messages below (Click to enlarge all pictures)


Hey it was funny the first 20 times but it seems like everyone is getting freaked out, OK yeah it's clear everyone is getting freaked out, can we please not bring the ''that persons been hacked'' bussiness back to MSP.

 The reason for the title of this post is because I realised when someone decides to comment on a blog post I make its nothing ever regarding the actual post instead the questions are based on the designs of the blog, so I thought there's just no point posting Lol -__- ok it is still quite flattering however I'm not talking to myself ya knowww.

Also someone asked me for my advice the other day about why do people never comment on their post, from what I've read it's probably because you don't invite readers to comment? A post without comments is like that abandoned house down the end of your street... creepy and not be trusted.

I need to go on with myself to make this post tiny bit longer, short posts annoy me

 So what else is new... oh yesh. ISHACOOL does not have instagram or facebook, she doesn't even know how to use these social sites. (no offence homie)

I know there's loads of people on instagram impersonating isha but this girl in particular is just plucking my eyebrows! 
The only other website ishacool uses is this blog sorry to disappoint :)

''post or not to post... by pandypolo ... ty for your time''


               

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha omg pandy :DDD
    I really thought that was isha on instagram until I saw you comment saying it wasnt her.. and then that fight you had with fake ishacool was hillarious!!! :d you should have posted it here :p.
    love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''plucking my eyebrows''???? ROFL :D what are you like polo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA PMSL i dont think that girl is coming back after that fight you had with her :p by the way my names rosydaisy im following you on insta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your instagram pandypolo :p i'm also your friend on msp lol xD

    ReplyDelete

Hot Kiss to you